Important COVID-19 Information: if you are are a residential or commercial tenant and need assistance staying housed or sited, please visit https://lptlc.org for immediate help.
The Lower Polk Community Benefit District is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit that works to improve the lives of ALL people in our Lower Polk community. We do this by keeping our neighborhood clean, by performing street outreach, by doing beautification projects, and by providing other much-needed services. Click here to view our interactive annual report and learn more about how we support the Lower Polk.
To learn more about us and what we do, please select a menu item. If you need services, the fastest way to contact us is to dial 311 or use the free 311 app that is located here: https://sf311.org/. We are directly connected to the City 311 system and will get your service call immediately.
To learn more about us and what we do, please select a menu item above, or read our social media below. If you need services, the fastest way to contact us is to dial 311 or use the free 311 app that is located here: https://sf311.org/. We are directly connected to the City 311 system and will get your service call immediately.
Live COVID-19 CDC Updates
CDC is adding new articles as fast as possible. These are all offsite links, and as such we have no control over their content. They are being provided for informational reasons.
- Interim Considerations for Institutions of Higher Education Administrators for SARS-CoV-2 Testing
- Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in Retirement Communities and Independent Living Facilities
- Considerations for Wearing Cloth Face Coverings
- Standardized procedure for broad-based testing for SARS-CoV-2 in congregate settings: Considerations for health departments and healthcare providers
- Framework for Implementation of COVID-19 Community Mitigation Measures for Lower-Resource Countries
- Markets: Operational considerations for COVID-19 mitigation measures in low resource settings
- Commercial Laboratory Seroprevalence Survey Data
- Evidence used to update the list of underlying medical conditions that increase a person's risk of severe illness from COVID-19
- Preparing for COVID-19 in Nursing Homes
- People of Any Age with Underlying Medical Conditions
- Data on COVID-19 during Pregnancy
- People Who Live in a Nursing Home or Long-Term Care Facility
- Special Populations Data in the U.S.
- People Who Are at Increased Risk for Severe Illness
- Protecting Seafood Processing Workers from COVID-19
Our Twitter Feed
Follow our social media (Twitter in particular) for the latest updates on #COVID19, what resources are available to you, and how the CBD is working with the City to help manage this crisis.