The Lower Polk Community Benefit District is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit that works to improve the lives of ALL people in our Lower Polk community. We do this by keeping our neighborhood clean, by performing street outreach, by doing beautification projects, and by providing other much-needed services. Click here to view our interactive annual report and learn more about how we support the Lower Polk.
To learn more about us and what we do, please select a menu item to the left, or read our social media below. If you need services, the fastest way to contact us is to dial 311 or use the free 311 app that is located here: https://sf311.org/. We are directly connected to the City 311 system and will get your service call immediately.
To learn more about us and what we do, please select a menu item above, or read our social media below. If you need services, the fastest way to contact us is to dial 311 or use the free 311 app that is located here: https://sf311.org/. We are directly connected to the City 311 system and will get your service call immediately.
Live COVID-19 CDC Updates
CDC is adding new articles as fast as possible. These are all offsite links, and as such we have no control over their content. They are being provided for informational reasons.
- Resources for Large Community Events & Mass Gatherings
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Get Your Community- and Faith-Based Organizations Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Disinfecting Your Facility if Someone is Sick
- Travelers from Countries with Widespread Sustained (Ongoing) Transmission Arriving in the United States
- Taking Advantage of the 15-Day Pause to Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs
- Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Homes and Residential Communities
- Information for Healthcare Professionals
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Healthcare Settings
- Interim Laboratory Biosafety Guidelines for Handling and Processing Specimens Associated with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Caring for someone at home
- Older Adults
- COVID-19: What people with HIV should know
Our Twitter Feed
Follow our social media (Twitter in particular) for the latest updates on #COVID19, what resources are available to you, and how the CBD is working with the City to help manage this crisis.