The Lower Polk Community Benefit District is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit that works to improve the lives of ALL people in our Lower Polk community. We do this by keeping our neighborhood clean, by performing street outreach, by doing beautification projects, and by providing other much-needed services. Click here to view our interactive annual report and learn more about how we support the Lower Polk.
To learn more about us and what we do, please select a menu item to the left, or read our social media below. If you need services, the fastest way to contact us is to dial 311 or use the free 311 app that is located here: https://sf311.org/. We are directly connected to the City 311 system and will get your service call immediately.
To learn more about us and what we do, please select a menu item above, or read our social media below. If you need services, the fastest way to contact us is to dial 311 or use the free 311 app that is located here: https://sf311.org/. We are directly connected to the City 311 system and will get your service call immediately.
Live COVID-19 CDC Updates
CDC is adding new articles as fast as possible. These are all offsite links, and as such we have no control over their content. They are being provided for informational reasons.
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Decontamination and Reuse of Filtering Facepiece Respirators using Contingency and Crisis Capacity Strategies
- For Child Care Programs That Remain Open
- Screening clients for respiratory infection symptoms at entry to homeless shelters
- Public Health Recommendations for People in U.S. Communities Exposed to a Person with Known or Suspected COVID-19, other than Health Workers or other Critical Infrastructure Workers
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Resources for Correctional and Detention Facilities
- CDC Issues Domestic Travel Advisory for New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
- CDC's role in helping cruise ship travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- FAQs for administrators, staff, people who are incarcerated, families
- Guidance Documents
- Respuestas a las preguntas más frecuentes
- Checklist to Get Ready
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Get Your Home Ready