Are You a Merchant? Want Some Free Help?
The Lower Polk TLC now also helps small “mom and pop” merchants stay in their current places of business. If you need help, please come to our Free Merchant Workshop at 1541 Polk Street on 2/20/2020 – 5:30 PM
to 7 PM
- ACCESS: Small Business Technical Assistance – How to Decrease Your Costs
and Increase Your Revenue
- ACCESS: Seismic Retrofit & ADA Compliance Assistance
- ACCESS: Tenant-Landlord Conflict Resolution and GET Lease Negotiation
- LEARN: Landlord Vacancy Avoidance – How to Attract New Businesses, How
To Avoid Relocation, Prop D Storefront Vacancy Tax
- INFLUENCE: City Policy for Small Business Success
Leaders from the SF Office of Small Business, the SF Office of Economic and Workforce Development, The Bar Association of San Francisco, The Tenant Landlord Clinic (TLC), The San Francisco Apartment Association, and Supervisor Aaron Peskin’s Office will be there to listen, collaborate, and help you succeed.
To register – email [email protected], or click here – space is limited!