Important COVID-19 Information: if you are are a residential or commercial tenant and need assistance staying housed or sited, please visit https://lptlc.org for immediate help.
The Lower Polk Community Benefit District is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit that works to improve the lives of ALL people in our Lower Polk community. We do this by keeping our neighborhood clean, by performing street outreach, by doing beautification projects, and by providing other much-needed services. Click here to view our interactive annual report and learn more about how we support the Lower Polk.
To learn more about us and what we do, please select a menu item. If you need services, the fastest way to contact us is to dial 311 or use the free 311 app that is located here: https://sf311.org/. We are directly connected to the City 311 system and will get your service call immediately.
To learn more about us and what we do, please select a menu item above, or read our social media below. If you need services, the fastest way to contact us is to dial 311 or use the free 311 app that is located here: https://sf311.org/. We are directly connected to the City 311 system and will get your service call immediately.
Live COVID-19 CDC Updates
CDC is adding new articles as fast as possible. These are all offsite links, and as such we have no control over their content. They are being provided for informational reasons.
- COVID-19 Response is a Family Affair for EIS Alums
- Activités prioritaires stratégiques de prévention et de contrôle des infections pour les structures sanitaires situées en dehors des États-Unis
- Operational Considerations for Maintaining Essential Services for and Providing Maternal, Newborn, and Child Healthcare in Low-Resource Countries
- Resources for Refugee Resettlement Service Providers
- Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings
- Operational Considerations for Schools
- FAQ for School Administrators on Reopening Schools
- Health Equity
- Health Equity Considerations and Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups
- What We Can Do
- What Public Health Inspectors Need to Know about COVID-19
- Hiring In-home services or repairs
- Interim Guidance for Use of Pooling Procedures in SARS-CoV-2 Diagnostic, Screening, and Surveillance Testing
- FAQs for Medicolegal Death Investigators
- Back to School Planning: Checklists to Guide Parents, Guardians, and Caregivers
Our Twitter Feed
Follow our social media (Twitter in particular) for the latest updates on #COVID19, what resources are available to you, and how the CBD is working with the City to help manage this crisis.